- 1 How far is Gainesville from Georgia border?
- 2 How far is Gainesville from Valdosta GA?
- 3 How far is Valdosta Georgia from the Florida border?
- 4 Is Valdosta Georgia close to Florida?
- 5 What cities are between Macon GA and Valdosta GA?
- 6 What is the closest beach to Valdosta, GA?
- 7 How many miles is the Florida Georgia Line?
- 8 How far is Lake City from the Georgia border?
- 9 What is the closest big city to Valdosta GA?
- 10 Is Macon near Atlanta?
How far is Gainesville from Georgia border?
Gainesville, Florida, (Map of Gainesville, FL US) is located on the North central plain of the state, 50 miles (80.47 km) east of the Gulf of Mexico, 60 miles (96.56 km) west of the Atlantic Ocean and 70 miles (112.65 km) south of the Georgia border.
How far is Gainesville from Valdosta GA?
There are 99.50 miles from Gainesville to Valdosta in northwest direction and 108 miles (173.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route. Gainesville and Valdosta are 1 hour 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Valdosta Georgia from the Florida border?
Geography. Valdosta is located in central Lowndes County at 30°50′48″N 83°16′59″W (30.846661, -83.283101), 15 miles (24 km) north of the Florida state line.
Is Valdosta Georgia close to Florida?
5 major cities are near Valdosta; Columbus being the closest is 173.5 miles or 279.1 kilometers away. Valdosta is also near the Florida state border; Jacksonville in Florida is 120.6 miles or 194.1 kilometers away.
What cities are between Macon GA and Valdosta GA?
The best city between Macon, GA and Valdosta, GA to meet is Cordele, Georgia which is about 11 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Sibley, Georgia. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 31712.
What is the closest beach to Valdosta, GA?
The closest ocean beach to Valdosta, Ga., is along the panhandle of Florida, approximately 87 miles away, based on directions from Google Maps. Econfina State Park and St. Mark’s Wildlife Refuge are close by.
How many miles is the Florida Georgia Line?
There are 1,038.75 miles from State Line to Florida in northeast direction and 1,210 miles (1,947.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.. State Line and Florida are 18 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop..
How far is Lake City from the Georgia border?
There are 58.50 miles from Lake City to Valdosta in northwest direction and 64 miles (103.00 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route. Lake City and Valdosta are 58 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Lake City, FL to Valdosta, GA.
What is the closest big city to Valdosta GA?
Major cities near Valdosta, GA
- 102 miles to Jacksonville, FL.
- 195 miles to Orlando, FL.
- 205 miles to Tampa, FL.
- 212 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 215 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL.
- 280 miles to Birmingham, AL.
- 336 miles to Charlotte, NC.
- 387 miles to Hialeah, FL.
Is Macon near Atlanta?
Macon (/ˈmeɪkən/), officially Macon–Bibb County, is a consolidated city-county in the U.S. state of Georgia. Macon lies near the state’s geographic center, about 85 miles (137 km) southeast of Atlanta —hence the city’s nickname, “The Heart of Georgia”.