- 1 How long is it from Gainesville to Orlando Florida?
- 2 What is the closest beach to Gainesville FL?
- 3 How far is Disney from Gainesville?
- 4 What is the closest major airport to Gainesville Florida?
- 5 Is it easy to drive from Miami to Orlando?
- 6 Is Gainesville FL a good place to live?
- 7 Is St Augustine close to Orlando?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Gainesville Florida?
- 9 Are there alligators in Gainesville Florida?
- 10 Does Gainesville have a beach?
- 11 How far is Disney from University of Florida?
How long is it from Gainesville to Orlando Florida?
There are 95.79 miles from Gainesville to Orlando in southeast direction and 113 miles (181.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route. Gainesville and Orlando are 1 hour 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Gainesville, FL to Orlando, FL.
What is the closest beach to Gainesville FL?
5 of the Best Beaches near Gainesville, FL
- Jacksonville Beach is less than two hours away from Gainesville.
- Neptune Beach is a little further up the Florida coast than Jacksonville Beach.
- Flagler Beach is about an hour and forty-five minutes away from Gainesville.
How far is Disney from Gainesville?
The distance between Gainesville and Walt Disney World is 97 miles. The road distance is 112.3 miles.
What is the closest major airport to Gainesville Florida?
The nearest airport to Gainesville is Gainesville (GNV) Airport which is 3.8 miles away. Other nearby airports include Jacksonville (JAX) (70 miles), Orlando Sanford (SFB) (89.5 miles), Orlando (MCO) (104.9 miles) and Tampa (TPA) (117.1 miles).
Is it easy to drive from Miami to Orlando?
Driving is the easiest and second cheapest way to get from Orlando to Miami. With over 235 miles to cover, you’ll likely only have to fill up once along your journey. If you’re lucky enough to avoid traffic, expect a three-hour-and-40-minute journey.
Is Gainesville FL a good place to live?
Gainesville is in Alachua County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Gainesville offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. Many young professionals live in Gainesville and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Gainesville are highly rated.
Is St Augustine close to Orlando?
Separated by a 2+ hour drive, Orlando and St. Augustine are worlds apart. Leave early and stay late to avoid some of Orlando’s congestion. If you want to take a detour along the way, Daytona Beach, home of Daytona International Speedway, is at the juncture of I-4 and I-95.
What is the coldest month in Gainesville Florida?
Coldest month: January is the coldest month of the year with an average low of 42.3°F. Hottest month: The hottest month of the year in Gainesville is July with an average high of 90.9°F. Wettest month: The wettest month is June with 7.12 inches of rain.
Are there alligators in Gainesville Florida?
Live alligators There are places in Gainesville, Florida, where you can see free-roaming alligators from an entirely safe vantage point. The La Chua Trail in Paynes Prairie State Park has an elevated boardwalk that allows viewers to safely watch alligators in the wild of their natural habitat.
Does Gainesville have a beach?
Although there aren’t many beaches in Gainesville to take your loved ones, there are tons of coastlines near it that provide the perfect escape, like Jacksonville Beach. At this beach near Gainesville, you can have a relaxing time doing many activities.
How far is Disney from University of Florida?
The distance between Walt Disney World and University of Florida (UF) is 98 miles. The road distance is 110.8 miles.