- 1 What food is Gainesville known for?
- 2 Is Gainesville worth visiting?
- 3 Where can you eat in Wallaroo?
- 4 How do I find the best restaurants to eat?
- 5 Where do UF students eat?
- 6 Where should I eat at University of Florida?
- 7 How far is Gainesville from the beach?
- 8 What can you do in Gainesville for free?
- 9 Does Gainesville have a beach?
- 10 What should I eat for dinner?
- 11 What should I eat for lunch?
- 12 What should I eat for dinner out?
What food is Gainesville known for?
Five Iconic Gainesville Restaurants
- The Swamp. The Swamp is across the street from the “Swamp” — otherwise known as Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, home of UF’s football Gators.
- Satchel’s Pizza. Satchel’s Pizza has been a Gainesville dining institution since 2003.
- Dragonfly Sushi.
- The Top.
- Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille.
Is Gainesville worth visiting?
Why You Should Visit Gainesville, Florida As the home of the University of Florida’s main campus, Gainesville has plenty of the things you’d expect from a college town: trendy restaurants, a hot nightlife, sporting events, and world-class museums. This makes day-tripping to or from Gainesville very convenient.
Where can you eat in Wallaroo?
Expand your search.
- North Beach Kitchen. 107 reviewsClosed Now.
- The Smelter. 128 reviewsClosed Now.
- Bond Store. 66 reviewsClosed Now.
- Weroona Hotel Motel. 84 reviews.
- Caffe Mia. 110 reviewsClosed Now.
- Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo. 517 reviewsClosed Now.
- Noelene’s Book Cafe. 47 reviewsClosed Now.
- Saltwater Cafe Pizza. 14 reviews.
How do I find the best restaurants to eat?
Here are top ways to find great places to eat when you travel.
- Use TripAdvisor.
- Read blogs for suggestions.
- Use Google Maps.
- Ask your hotel for recommendations.
- Read local travel guides.
- Take recommendations from friends.
- Ask locals.
Where do UF students eat?
Dining & Retail
- Arredondo Café Location: Level 4. 352-392-3463.
- P.O.D. Market. Location: Ground Level. 352-392-1064.
- Papa John’s. Level 1. 352-392-1504.
- Shake Smart. Location: Ground Level (inside P.O.D. Market) 352-392-1064.
- Subway. Location: Ground Level. 352-846-1969.
- Wing Zone at the Orange & Brew. Location: Ground Level.
Where should I eat at University of Florida?
10 Best Places To Eat Near The University Of Florida
- Blaze Pizza. You can’t help but feel exciting energy when you walk in.
- Relish. You’re not a true University of Florida student until you’ve had Relish.
- The Top.
- Peach Valley Cafe.
- Satchel’s Pizza.
- Reggae Shack Cafe.
How far is Gainesville from the beach?
Flagler Beach Flagler Beach is about an hour and forty-five minutes away from Gainesville. The seven-mile stretch of beach means that there is more than enough room for locals and visitors to spread out.
What can you do in Gainesville for free?
Don’t Break the Bank and Enjoy These 5 Free Things to Do in Gainesville, FL
- Hike the Trail at Alfred A. Ring Park.
- Have a Picnic at Depot Park.
- Tour the Florida Museum of Natural History.
- Visit the Matheson Museum.
- Go Bird and Alligator Watching at the Sweetwater Wetlands Park.
Does Gainesville have a beach?
Although there aren’t many beaches in Gainesville to take your loved ones, there are tons of coastlines near it that provide the perfect escape, like Jacksonville Beach. At this beach near Gainesville, you can have a relaxing time doing many activities.
What should I eat for dinner?
21 Easy Dinner Ideas For When You’re Not Sure What To Make
- Oven-Baked French Bread Pizzas. tasty.co.
- Upgraded Ramen. tasty.co.
- Meal Prep Pesto Chicken & Veggies.
- Black Bean–Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
- Easiest One-Pot Beef with Broccoli.
- Instant Pot Veggie-Packed Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies.
- Vegan Chickpea Shakshuka.
What should I eat for lunch?
Easy Lunch Recipes (When You Don’t Want a Salad or Sandwich)
- Buddha Bowl.
- Burrito Bowl.
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir-Fry.
- Kale, Spinach, and Pear Smoothie.
- Mini Frittatas.
- Rice Cake With Nut Butter and Banana.
- Roast Beef Roll-ups.
- Salad-Stuffed Avocado.
What should I eat for dinner out?
16 Healthy Restaurant Meals that Are NOT Salad
- Olive Garden: Zoodles Primavera with Chicken or Shrimp.
- Applebee’s: Blackened Cajun Salmon.
- TGI Friday’s: Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp.
- Subway: Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich.
- Chick-fil-A: Grilled Cool Wrap.
- Starbucks: Spinach, Feta, and Cage-Free Egg White Wrap.