- 1 Where can you fly direct from Gainesville FL?
- 2 Where do you fly into for Holland Michigan?
- 3 What is the cheapest airport to fly into in the Netherlands?
- 4 How expensive is it to fly to the Netherlands?
- 5 What is the closest major airport to Gainesville Florida?
- 6 Does Gainesville Florida have a airport?
Where can you fly direct from Gainesville FL?
Domestic flights from Gainesville All direct flights from Gainesville to Charlotte, Dallas-Fort Worth and Miami are operated by American Airlines (Oneworld).
Where do you fly into for Holland Michigan?
Closest Airport to Holland, MI, USA
- Muskegon at 42.58 km.
- Gerald R. Ford at 47.60 km. 250 flights.
- Battle Creek at 75.63 km. 107 flights.
- South Bend at 122.97 km. 113 flights.
- Lansing Capital City at 123.18 km. 125 flights.
- General Mitchell at 147.88 km. 333 flights.
What is the cheapest airport to fly into in the Netherlands?
Eindhoven Airport (EIN) Eindhoven Airport is the Dutch hub for about a dozen European low-cost airlines, meaning flights can be quite cheap.
How expensive is it to fly to the Netherlands?
Average worldwide flight costs to the Netherlands (from all airports) are between $908 and $1,307 per person for economy flights and $2,851 to $4,104 for first class. Depending on activities, we recommend budgeting $38 to $78 per person per day for transportation and enjoying local restaurants.
What is the closest major airport to Gainesville Florida?
The nearest airport to Gainesville is Gainesville (GNV) Airport which is 3.8 miles away. Other nearby airports include Jacksonville (JAX) (70 miles), Orlando Sanford (SFB) (89.5 miles), Orlando (MCO) (104.9 miles) and Tampa (TPA) (117.1 miles).
Does Gainesville Florida have a airport?
When you want to fly in or out of Gainesville you have two options. You can either choose to use the Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) or the closest alternative which is the Orlando International Airport (MCO).