- 1 Is St Petersburg a nice area?
- 2 Is St Petersburg safer than Tampa?
- 3 Is St Petersburg FL expensive to visit?
- 4 How do I spend a day in St Petersburg Florida?
- 5 Is crime bad in St Petersburg FL?
- 6 How Safe Is St Petersburg FL?
- 7 Is St Pete Beach better than Clearwater?
- 8 Is St Petersburg or Tampa better?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to St Pete Beach?
- 10 What is life like in St Petersburg Russia?
- 11 What is there to do in St Petersburg FL today?
- 12 What is there to do in St Petersburg Florida for free?
- 13 What is there to do in St Petersburg today?
Is St Petersburg a nice area?
Located on the Gulf Coast in Florida, St. Petersburg is a beautiful town that many people flock to. Home to 265,100 people, there is always something to do, whether it be go to the beach or shop. Because it’s such a populated area, there are tons of neighborhoods to choose from.
Is St Petersburg safer than Tampa?
Petersburg crime rate is 3,805 total crimes per 100,000 people with 595 violent crimes and 3,210 property crimes per capita. When you compare crime in Tampa versus St. Petersburg, Tampa definitely comes out ahead with 61% less crime!
Is St Petersburg FL expensive to visit?
How much money will you need for your trip to Saint Petersburg? You should plan to spend around $163 per day on your vacation in Saint Petersburg, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $39 on meals for one day and $38 on local transportation.
How do I spend a day in St Petersburg Florida?
How to spend one day in St Pete, Florida
- Discover St Pete’s passion for street art.
- Explore the coolest neighbourhood in town.
- Try the best Cuban sandwich outside of Cuba.
- Immerse yourself in the surreal world of Salvador Dalí
- Stroll along the seafront and see the giant banyan trees.
Is crime bad in St Petersburg FL?
With a crime rate of 39 per one thousand residents, St. Petersburg has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 26.
How Safe Is St Petersburg FL?
St. Petersburg is in the 43rd percentile for safety, meaning 57% of cities are safer and 43% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to St. Petersburg’s proper boundaries only.
Is St Pete Beach better than Clearwater?
Lots more to do in general in Clearwater Beach more people on the beaches, etc. St. Pete is great as well but we’ve always found it way more laid-back than Clearwater, less things to do, and fewer people on the beach.
Is St Petersburg or Tampa better?
Tampa is bigger with more people, more traffic, and more jobs. St. Petersburg has a better feel to it: more vibrant, more fun, and a better downtown area in terms of restaurants & night life. Being closer to amazing beaches and being smaller probably have a lot to do with that.
How much does it cost to go to St Pete Beach?
The average price of a 7-day trip to St Pete Beach is $1,491 for a solo traveler, $2,678 for a couple, and $5,020 for a family of 4. St Pete Beach hotels range from $84 to $385 per night with an average of $155, while most vacation rentals will cost $220 to $500 per night for the entire home.
What is life like in St Petersburg Russia?
Saint Petersburg, Russia, features a wide variety of free time activities. According to our city rankings, this is a good place to live with high ratings in housing, cost of living and safety. Saint Petersburg is one of the top ten city matches for 0.4% of Teleport users.
What is there to do in St Petersburg FL today?
Best Things To Do in St. Petersburg, FL
- #1. View all Photos. Fort De Soto Park. Fort De Soto Park.
- #2. View all Photos. St. Pete Beach.
- #3. View all Photos. Dalí Museum.
- #4. View all Photos. Saturday Morning Market.
- #5. View all Photos. The Mahaffey Theater.
- #6. View all Photos. Tropicana Field.
- #7. View all Photos. Weedon Island Preserve.
What is there to do in St Petersburg Florida for free?
13 free and cheap things to do around St. Petersburg
- Sunsets at Pier 60. Celebrate the sunset, 365 days a year, at Sunsets at Pier 60.
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.
- Morean Arts Center.
- Pass-a-Grille Beach.
- Fort De Soto Park.
- Heritage Village.
What is there to do in St Petersburg today?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in St. Petersburg and Clearwater
- The Dali Museum in St. Petersburg.
- Beaches, Trails, & History at Fort DeSoto Park.
- Clearwater Beach.
- Beaches and Wildlife at Sand Key Park.
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
- Run, Walk, or Cycle the Pinellas Trail.
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.
- Sunken Gardens.